


Wyatt's team had it's farewell party tonight. Stephen took both kids to a swimming/awards party. The kiddos swam for a while and then they were treated to snacks and a gold vermeil tball trophy...personally my FAV.
I'm not sure what Holly's wearing in the picture. Some sort of floating device. I'm pretty sure I didn't send that with Stephen.
When Wyatt got home, he was so excited to show me his trophy. "This is my FIRST trophy, mommy!!!" "Where can we put it?" He actually wanted to put it in his room, but I insisted that we put it on the shelf in the den for everyone to see. I was so proud of him...especially since he played 3 out of the 9 games!! He would rather go to VBS than play tball. His favorite part was playing with his buddies. Oh well, maybe next year!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment