I know, it looks like i put a bow on wyatt's head. gosh!!
I am with you sis. But that is an adorable page!
More power to ya!! When you get caught up on yours, will you go ahead and get started on mine- I've got ya beat... 5 years behind!!!!
Ya, I'm further behind than you are too! I didn't realize Wyatt and Holly look so much alike until seeing these pictures! Cute layout, by the way!
I am 6.5 yrs behind! Great job though, it looks awesome!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I know, it looks like i put a bow on wyatt's head. gosh!!
I am with you sis. But that is an adorable page!
More power to ya!! When you get caught up on yours, will you go ahead and get started on mine- I've got ya beat... 5 years behind!!!!
Ya, I'm further behind than you are too! I didn't realize Wyatt and Holly look so much alike until seeing these pictures! Cute layout, by the way!
I am 6.5 yrs behind! Great job though, it looks awesome!
Post a Comment