Thursday, May 21, 2009

School's out





School is finally out. Everyone's sad except for Holly. She loved it once she got there, but usually wanted to stay with me.
I was so busy with Holly, that I didn't even see Wyatt for most of the afternoon, and then my battery on my camera went out. Amy was nice enough to let me borrow hers for some FINAL preschool pics. He had such a good time!! He loves all his buddies, even the girls.
My lil' booger will be starting kindergarten soon. It just doesn't seem possible. sniff, sniff

3 comments:

Amy Barrett said...

I love that boy! And his mama! The picture of him looking at you frowning is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I agree, the frowning pic is very Wy- he's not really the pose and model type!

Amy R said...

Isn't sad they are starting Kindergarten?! I don't even want to think about August!!! Love Holly's bathing suit!