



Wyatt's first t-ball game. He is a #10 Gator!!! He said he was nervous about it, and he didn't want Holly and I to cheer for him b/c it might mess him up. He is the smallest guy on the team!! (imagine that) I did feel guilty for telling a friend that he played like a 2 year girl...b/c once he got home he started throwing up. If he didn't have the poops too...I would say it was his nerves b/c he didn't throw up very much. Man, it was a long night though. I couldn't sleep and then he had another nose bleed. (3 nights, now)
Anyway, I loved watching him play!!! We need a bat that doesn't weigh more than he does.

4 comments:
sorry he is sickly. he looks cute out there though! And I love the cheery cherry background. I may have to use it too! I haven't changed mine in a while. See ya tonight unless he needs his mommy.
I'm sorry he is sick! WE missed him at school today!
The tball pictures are hilarious. He looks even smaller with his uniform falling off of him. Very cute! Check out the tball bats - they are pretty light weight!
He looks very manly in his baseball outfit, not at all like a 2-year-old girl ;)
He is soo cute in his uniform!! Chloe is number 10 too.
Post a Comment