Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Snowmen!!






I arrived home from my weekend trip, to be greeted by a snowball fight. (wait, i'm wearing my uggs..they haven't been sprayed yet. They can't get wet!!!) Apparently, the kids were making snowballs to beam my car when I got home. They made 3 snowmen. 1 at nanna's and 2 at home. They had a really good time playing w/ daddy. When we finally went inside to shed the layers, they were still wearing their jammies underneath it all! Well, at least they were warm.

2 comments:

Amy R said...

Judd got the girls dressed to take them out and play in the snow. He put Chloe's uggs on (hand me downs from a great friend) I take off running outside screaming take her shoes off, and we put some cheaper shoes on. I am sure all the neighbors heard, but they were uggs, and I am pretty sure she can still wear them next year... Cute new pics!!!

Stacy said...

you mean UGZ!