
I did not follow the rules. I smuggled a camera in our girls weekend retreat. Sorry, stac!!! I was not feeling up to par, but I did have a great time. I scrapbooked about 5 pages, struggled w/ my sewing machine ( I do have a partial dress that stacy made for me), and snoozed like a baby on cough medicine. Good times!!!

7 comments:
Shame, shame, lol! Glad you girls had fun! I tried sewing an outfit for Jace this weekend.....FRUSTRATING!!!
You WILL pay for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The only thing worse would be if you posted pics of me in your underwear playing strip twister..... Oh, I will get you back.. I will. And why didn't you post the full picture of your pj pants and rain boots you HOBO!
OH my! That picture is... WOW~ Stacy, is your hair parted down the middle? It kind of looks feathered on both sides too...
Amy Barrett... of COURSE my hair is parted down the middle and feathered!!! And what you can't see is that there is a bobby pin or two in there also. It was fabulous. And I have been known to put zit cream on and let it get crusty and white... it is not a fashion show.... EVEN ANDREA goes without makeup and hair! There were NOT supposed to be pictures posted, but since they leaked.... hum.... I am thinking, scheming, planning.... there will be revenge.
and furthermore... if I had any boobs you would be able to tell that I am NOT wearing a bra....and I am pretty sure that I hadn't brushed my teeth or showered yet at that point. And just look at Heather. She has a smirk on her face like she used to get when she licked the salt off the pretzels and then put them back in the bag, or when she let Destiny brush her hair with the dog's brush....but that's ok. I am thinking of something. I will get her back. I will. I am sure of it.
i think you look great stacy, and i wanted everyone to see that even when you are all natural you are beautiful!!
you are full of ......
Post a Comment