HEY Heather, Nice to hear from you. I was shocked when I saw a comment from you. I didn't know you had a blog. I added you to my blog list so we can keep up on each other's news. Miley didn't seem to itch - Thank Goodness, but she really looked like she should be itching. She made me itch! Thanks for commenting.
5 comments:
HEY Heather,
Nice to hear from you. I was shocked when I saw a comment from you. I didn't know you had a blog. I added you to my blog list so we can keep up on each other's news. Miley didn't seem to itch - Thank Goodness, but she really looked like she should be itching. She made me itch! Thanks for commenting.
I'll make a comment! I am also adding you to my blog list! Hope you are having a good week! Love the angel pics. Too sweet, even if she is sad.
Amen sista! Since I went private, nobody likey the commenting. Oh well, I still think our blogs ROCK!!
Tell Crystal you have to be invited to see her blog. I'm not one of the elite few or else I would check it out occasionally!
I love the new picture at the top!
Post a Comment