Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sad little Angel





We had our Christmas Story play today at church!! I was so excited to see my lil' angel and lil' shepherd!! That feeling soon went away and I was filled with anxiety and frustration...for real!!
Holly did so good during practice, she even added her own little twist and looked at baby Jesus from above...the choir loft. It didn't matter, it was cute, right?? Well, until the real thing started. It was one big cry baby fest. Wyatt wouldn't put his costume on, Holly wouldn't let go of me. I was like, "where did my sweet angel go?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor baby!!!! You got some cute/priceless pictures though!!!! LOL!

Amy Barrett said...

If it makes you feel better, Eva Grace got in a fight on stage the past 2 years - not one but 2 years during our church Christmas play. There wasn't anything I could do about it either!

This year she did much better though (they had her separated from all her friends). So, there is hope! Here's to next year for Holly and Wyatt!