
Would anyone agree w/ me in saying that the 4's are way worse than the 2's? Maybe it is just Wyatt, but man he wears me out.
I specifically told him to not touch anything in Full Sun (the ornaments are half off) and I believe he touched at least 100 items. So, going to Target was out of the question completely!!! To top it off, when I sort of scolded him once we got in the car..b/c of his bad behavior...he preceded to tell me that it didn't matter, he was still going to get something for Christmas.
Immediately, I prayed for more patience.

4 comments:
awe... now that is sweetness!
Yes, Sophie's had more time-outs than anyone in this house. And that includes Jeff.
You are brave to pray for patience!
He is still a cutie!
I've always been told that you should never - NEVER pray for patience. God may give you more than you asked for to develop those patience we all so desire.
I feel for you Heather on the terrible 4's. I'd rather say the 5's & now 6's are the worst for us. It just keeps getting more and more out of control. I'm not gonna give you false hope except for each child is different and hopefully Wyatt will come through it sooner than Riley. Good Luck and Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment