Friday, February 06, 2009

The Truth


Wyatt: Are these pants Daddy's?
Mommy: Yes
Wyatt: Are these clothes folded?
Mommy: Some of them.
Wyatt: Well, their not now.
Mommy: Now, why would you do that?
Wyatt: I don't know.
Mommy: That makes more work for mommy. The more work I do, the less time I have with you.
Wyatt: The more you work, the more money WE have.
Mommy: It doesn't always work like that.
Wyatt: Yes it does, and when you have more money, you can buy the things you like...I mean that I like.

funny??

3 comments:

Heather said...

i thought i would comment and let everyone know that YES, my room always looks like that.

Stacy said...

that is funny.... and I can't believe how much like a big boy he is looking... not like a little boy anymore.... and I don't take pics in my room because it looks worse than that.

Amy Barrett said...

He is such a mess! I love him dearly! How smart is his reasoning!!!!!