Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Gross

If you have a weak stomach, please do not read below. Today at school, I dropped Wyatt off and then waltz on over to Ms. Carolyn's office to pay for my kids registration. Yes, I finally made the decision. YEA!! First PRES!!!
Anyway, my nose had started to run a little, and I happened to remember the box of Kleenex's that they keep in the hall above the children's coats and lunch boxes...DUNT< DUNT< DUNT.....i reached in the box. I couldn't feel a Kleenex, oh wait, yes their was one, crammed in the corner of the box. I reached for it and continued to wipe my nose. It felt a little crunchy. (gagging noise) IT WAS A USED KLEENEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who would do that? Who on this earth?? It had to be an adult, it was too tall for a child to reach. OK< bring it on, illnesses. I already have Strep, what will i, can i get from a used, crusty, wadded up snot rag!!

3 comments:

amber leann said...

Ewwww, that is bad!

Kelly said...

Oh, that's ALL you need, Heather! You're story-telling was pretty comical, though! Thanks for the laugh! AND, I'm glad you chose First Pres.! Yeah!

Amy Barrett said...

I am laughing out loud. That is hilarious. I told Eva Grace not to put that back in the box. Sorry...