It was hard to pick between 492 pictures...so here are some of my favorites. We spent 7 nights in Orlando, Fl. We also took the kids to Disney World for 2 days. I'm pretty sure they loved it!!
I didn't realize Holly's hair was so long!!! I love the pigtails! They looked adorable in their outfits! I stole that picture - hope it's ok! I'm glad you had a good trip! I loved looking at the pictures!!!
7 comments:
Glad you guys had fun!
Aww these pics are great!!
I didn't realize Holly's hair was so long!!! I love the pigtails! They looked adorable in their outfits! I stole that picture - hope it's ok! I'm glad you had a good trip! I loved looking at the pictures!!!
I was thinking about cutting her hair a little..what do you think??
I want to see all 489 pics!
Glad you had fun. We love Disney. Very cute pictures!
Love the pics!! Your two are just cutie patooties!!! Did they see Mickey??
Post a Comment