Thursday, May 08, 2008

Farm Fresh







Ever since my brother moved to the farm, him and my dad are always trying new things. The latest....goats. The kids loved them!! Holly more than Wyatt. He was a little apprehensive. They are wearing their rain boats b/c of all the goat poo!! I got some good pics. We were fresh from church, so they had their Sunday best on. I love it out there. It is so peaceful. They loved the pond and feeding the catfish too. Uncle Steven let them roll rubber tires down the hill into the pond. (this was intentional. it is a good place for catfish to lay eggs or nest whatever you call it)My favorite pic was of my dad lookin down at the kids. He had just (by accident) called Holly, Heather. He said" Heather, you are my sweet baby girl". I think I lost it. You see, I am his sweet baby girl..youngest of four. I am so emotional. sorry guys.

1 comment:

Amy Barrett said...

Oh my goodness! I forgot all about you having a brother. I thought you had 2 sisters! How could I forget that!

cute pics.