Wednesday, April 16, 2008

TAG YOUR IT!!!!

Ok Amy, here goes...7 random things about myself or my family.

*I love spending time w/ my friends. I had two days off together and spent part of it with Mandy and Crystal and their lil' ones. I loved it.
*I stay up late at night...almost always. Ok, my new years resolution was wasted.
*I have a sweet friend that always picks up my son from school. You know who you are.LOVE YA
*Sometimes I think I'm losing my mind.
*I love sweets. Wyatt and I always buy those icing crisco cookies at wal-mart and just lick the icing off..then we give the cookie part to Holly.
*My kids still take a bath with me, until one of them pees and then I get out..but let them stay.
*I just color coded my closet, but everything else in my house is junky.

OK, crystal and stacy you are tagged again.

1 comment:

Amy Barrett said...

This was hilarious, I'm so glad you did it! You crack me up, as usual. You should do 13 Thursday, (post 13 confessions each thursday).

loved the random things!