This is a sad, but very funny story. One day the phone rang and Wyatt ran into my room to answer it, and of course I answered the other phone at the same time. Fortunately, it was Daddy. Wyatt thought he was so smart talking to Daddy when all of the sudden I started to talk. It scared him so much. He said (in the most pitiful voice ever) "Um, Um, Mommy did you leave me here by myself" "Where are you?". I walked into the room w/ the cordless to show him that I did not leave. I was laughing so hard, I couldn't even talk. He didn't understand how I could be talking at the same time as he was. I just had to take a picture so I could remember this day.!!

1 comment:
that is too funny - how they think about things like that....
Post a Comment