




Easter Sunday was spent at my parents house. The kids had fun even though they had to stay in all day. Wyatt just loves playing w/ his cousins, he doesn't care where they are as long as he can play with Luke. We were running late as usual, so we missed church. Holly kept us up all night, and we actually got ready for church but I didn't feel right going in during the middle of the sermon!!! Holly ate a whole plate of big girl food. She was having fun laughing at the big kids, until she had about an hour of a crying fit. I am assuming it was her #14th tooth. I really don''t know, i'm not a doctor, but the motrin calmed her down and she was ready to play. I will chalk it up to tooth #14!!! Anyway, I hope everyone had a great Easter.

No comments:
Post a Comment