Thursday, December 21, 2006

Holly hits the 8 month marker!!!!!


I can't believe Holly is almost 9 months! She is growing up so fast. She learns something new everyday. She does say Da-Da and Momma. She loves to grunt and make funny sighing sounds. She is still doing the semi-crawl. (a crawl/scoot) She is pulling up from my lap to whatever is next to us. She stands really well while holding onto something...and has 6 teeth. We are working on the sippy cup. I think that about covers it. :)

Wyatt is also doing good. He is such a smarty pants. He was playing cars w/ Nanna the other day, and he asked Nanna where she was going. She said to Wal-mart, and he asked her what she was going to buy. Nanna said some powdered sugar and flour. Wyatt said "Is the powder for my booty?" And of course, Nanna said what do mean.....Wyatt said " Daddy puts powder on my booty when it stinks!!!!"
You never know what might come out of his mouth. I love this age!!!

No comments: