
Wyatt has hit another milestone. He has been singing his abc's for a while, but just recently he accomplished saying them very clearly to where we are not guessing what L-M-N-O-P is!!! ha! He even adds the next time won't you sing with me. A few of his other favorite tunes are "Where is thumpkin?", "Itsy Bitsy Spider", and of course "Down, Down Baby....Elmo shakes his body!". That one is hilarious. I can't figure out my digital camera, but hopefully I will post some video of that within the next few days.
Wyatt can also successfully count to ten. We have pulled him out of preschool for the time being. He was not adapting well, and mommy couldn't handle the crying every single day (except one). Well, we will save money for one more year, anyway.
Holly is sleeping in her big bed. She falls asleep on her own, which is so much easier than w/ Wyatt. Holly also has 4 teeth, and starting the scoot crawl and roll. Everytime we sit her up, she falls forward on her hands. So, she has not mastered that yet. I just started her on baby food this week. She will be 6 months on the 1st. She loves the rice cereal, but not the applesauce!! I have never seen a baby that doesn't love applesauce. She gags!
These are just a little bit of whats going on! I'll keep everyone updated!!!

1 comment:
Heather everyone looks wonderful. I can not believe how big they are getting. I need to make a trip down there to see everyone. Thank you for all the updates, I love seeing everyone.
Post a Comment