

Well, we made it one more year!! Wyatt turned two today. We had, of course, an Elmo party, and his bestest girl friends were there. (Abby, Chloe) He pretty much let mommy open the gifts, but he loved every one of them. Right now, he is playing with one of his tractors that Uncle Steven got him. I think he had a good time......isn't funny how much work us parents put into these parties????when really they just want to play with their friends and toys!!! Oh well, Thanks everyone for coming. See ya next year!!

2 comments:
OH...Happy bday Wyatt!
That is an awesome cake! Who did it?
The birthday party was really fun! I know Abby enjoyed playing with Wyatt and destroying his room (nothing new there). I love the picture of him with his cake (I remember when Wayne walked up and he touched his head "buddy", I just love that!).
Post a Comment